Subject: RE: Horse sale
From: "Dan Sholly" <[email-masked]>
To: "Deirdre Hisler" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Barrett Durst" <[email-masked]>, "Rod Trevizo" <[email-masked]>, "David Riskind" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 17:18:59 -0500

OK...do it.

d

From: Deirdre Hisler 
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 5:17 PM
To: Dan Sholly
Cc: Barrett Durst; Rod Trevizo; David Riskind
Subject: RE: Horse sale

Yes we are.

JW has stated that the horses they shall be getting rid of are not of
QUALITY.

d

Region 1 State Parks Director

Hwy. 118 N. Park Road 3

Fort Davis, Texas 79734

Office - 432.426.3533 ext. 224

Cell - 432.249.0433

[email-masked]

Learn how you can help Texas State Parks: <http://bit.ly/sVdilb>

From: Dan Sholly 
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 4:54 PM
To: Deirdre Hisler
Cc: Barrett Durst; Rod Trevizo; David Riskind
Subject: RE: Horse sale

I don't recall receiving an answer  (could be lost in my e-mails) to my
question about sell pricing.  Are we willing to take canner prices for
our horses?  Is that all they are worth?  No blood lines? No high
potential for more than dog food?

I am supportive of reducing the ramuda.

From: Deirdre Hisler 
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 4:31 PM
To: Dan Sholly
Cc: Barrett Durst; Rod Trevizo
Subject: FW: Horse sale

Dan,

Have you been able to determine if we can move forward with this process
of culling the horse herd at BBRSP?

Thanks,

d

Region 1 State Parks Director

Hwy. 118 N. Park Road 3

Fort Davis, Texas 79734

Office - 432.426.3533 ext. 224

Cell - 432.249.0433

[email-masked]

Learn how you can help Texas State Parks: <http://bit.ly/sVdilb>

From: Barrett Durst 
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 4:11 PM
To: Deirdre Hisler; Rod Trevizo
Subject: Horse sale

Can you see if we can move forward with this request? Thank you. 

Barrett Durst

Big Bend Ranch State Park-Sauceda

Park Superintendent

PO Box 2319

Presidio, TX 79845

Phone (432) 358-4444 ext. 224

Fax (432) 358-4679

Especially on....."the other side of nowhere!"

Click
<http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/parkinfo/help/?utm_campaign=SPFundra
ising&utm_medium=Spotlight&utm_source=SPLandingPageC:\Documents%20and%20
Settings\bdurst\My%20Documents\2%20night%20minimum%20waiver>  Here to
Help Texas State Parks